Orthodontic Emergencies — Milford, MA
Getting Your Smile Back on Track
Did you break one of your braces wires while eating lunch? Did your son or daughter accidentally throw out their Invisalign aligners at school? Has one of your brackets come loose? If so, don’t panic! Instead, just call Simply Orthodontics right away and we’ll be happy to help. Our experienced team will guide you through managing your situation over the phone, and they’ll schedule you for the next available appointment. You can count on Simply Orthodontics Milford when it comes to getting your smile back on track, so don’t wait to give us a call!
Why Choose Simply Orthodontics Milford for Emergency Orthodontic Care?
- Team of Highly Experienced Orthodontists Focused On Your Comfort
- We’ll See You for an Appointment As Quickly As Possible
- Dental Insurance Welcome & Flexible Financing Available
How We Treat Orthodontic Emergencies
- Step 1: Call us as soon as you can. No matter what type of orthodontic emergency you’re facing, contact us right away. Our team members will assess your situation over the phone and guide you on what steps to take next. We may be able to help you correct the situation over the phone, or we may recommend that you come in right away for an appointment.
- Step 2: See us for an appointment. When you arrive for your appointment, one of our orthodontists will see you right away. They’ll evaluate your situation to ensure it’s an orthodontic emergency; should you have an emergency such as a broken tooth or infection, we may refer you to your general dentist.
- Step 3: Get the professional care you need. The majority of orthodontic emergencies can be fixed right away during your appointment, whether that’s recementing a bracket, fixing a wire, or ordering a new set of aligners.
The Most Common Orthodontic Emergencies
Even though orthodontic emergencies are rare, it’s important to be able to identify one so you can take action right away. A good rule of thumb to go by is if your orthodontics are broken, missing, or causing you pain, you should give us a call right away. For your convenience, we’ve gathered some important information about the most common orthodontic emergencies we treat below, so you can learn more about how urgently they need to be cared for and how to handle them at home until you can reach us.
Understanding the Cost of Orthodontic Emergencies
Orthodontic emergencies come in all shapes and sizes, so it’s impossible to tell just how much it will cost to address yours until we can see you for a consultation. Some emergencies only require small adjustments or minor fixes, but other situations may call for expensive replacement parts. We’ll always give you an estimated cost before beginning any treatment, and we’ll go over your insurance coverage and financing options as well.
How to Prevent Orthodontic Emergencies
The best way to deal with an orthodontic emergency is to avoid it altogether! This means paying close attention to the details of your treatment plan and following the instructions we give you. While taking care of your braces or aligners takes a bit of effort and focus, these healthy habits will keep your smile safe throughout your treatment as well as beyond!